The Deep on FIT Infrared Body Wraps
The benefits of body wraps have been experienced for centuries — dating back to ancient Greek, Egyptian, and Roman cultures. As time has passed, humans have developed new and innovative body wrap techniques that have improved upon a classic treatment. FIT Infrared Body Wraps are one of the newest advancements in body wraps that have a long list of benefits.
A FIT Infrared Body Wrap harnesses the deep, penetrating heat of infrared light to dig deep into the body and promote healing. Infrared light has been shown to be effective on a wide variety of ailments. Here are benefits you could receive:
- Reduction in pain. At the core of a FIT Infrared Body Wrap’s healing powers is its ability to increase circulation. By promoting better blood flow, the wrap helps to ease sore muscles and reduce pain from a number of conditions. Sufferers of fibromyalgia, arthritis, muscle injuries, and more have found relief from infrared body wraps.
- Improved skin health. The increased circulation from a FIT Infrared Body Wrap doesn’t just benefit muscles — it helps your skin too! The increased blood flow helps to support cell tissue regrowth and skin hydration.
- Reduced appearance of cellulite. After a FIT Infrared Body Wrap, most clients report a loss of inches and a reduction in the appearance of cellulite. The wrap helps to rid the body of toxins and tighten skin — thus reducing cellulite in the body. A wrap can help to boost collagen production and regeneration, which is a key component to repairing the breakdown of collagen that causes cellulite in the first place.
- A release of toxins. Know this, a FIT Infrared Body Wrap will make you sweat! But this is a good thing. Sweating rids the body of harmful toxins — from our food, environment, and lifestyle — that cause build up and cause illness.
- Burn calories. Did you know that with every drop of sweat the body burns about half a calorie? Add up all sweat released during a FIT Infrared Body Wrap and you’ll see how this treatment can burn as much as 1200-1500 calories in a 35-50 minute session.
Now that you understand the benefits of a FIT Infrared Body Wrap, are you ready to give it a try? Contact us today for a free consultation.